Happy Birthday, Queen!

It's March 26 and my co-fangirls would know why is it that this day is important. Today it the birthday of our one and only Teen Queen, Kathryn Bernardo.

Happy Birthday, Kath! I know you wouldn't be able to read this but, hey! I'm just trying. And besides, I wanted to wrote down my message for you.

Okay, so here it goes. :)

Isa lang akong hamak na tagahanga. I am never special. Ano mang gawin ko, in the end, I will just be another girl screaming with the crowd. But I had to try, wouldn't I? I have to try every way I know to deliver my message to my idols.

I've been a KN fan for almost 3 years now. I am an official member of the KaDreamers World and also KathNiel Unites. Both were official fansclub of your loveteam.

Well, I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much, both Kathryn and Daniel. I never really got a chance to see you in flesh but I really hope it would be soon.

Yours truly,
Aicee J

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Monologo ni Sisa

Isang Baso ng Tubig

Anekdota ng Aking Pag-ibig