#MMKDakilangFan

The episode of MMK yesterday struck me. This is because me, myself, is a fangirl.


Well, this episode, I am very sure, maraming naka-relate na fans dito. You see, sometimes, we tend to devote ourselves to our idols and make them, like, the center of our lives which I think is inappropriate.

What I'm pionting out is that we make them the protagonist in our own stories in which we should have been in that position. We devote ourselves fully to them that we tend to forget our own dreams.

Fangirling is not bad as long as you only keep your idols as your inspirations and not the center of your lives. Make them your inspirations to attain and achieve your dreams. Balance your time between studying and fangirling. Who knows, you might end up as a worker in ABS-CBN when you're done in college and be up close and personal with your idols?

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Monologo ni Sisa

Isang Baso ng Tubig

Anekdota ng Aking Pag-ibig