Best Wattpad Books Ever 📚

Okay, apart from being too stressed with my love life, I spend most of my time reading random books on Wattpad.

Here is a list of the stories I've loved and also their authors. You'll notice that most of these are KN fanfics and that they have prequels and sequels.

akosilenpot
-Loving You For No Reason
-The Reason is You
-You Heal Me
-My Journey of Love Starts With a Deal (Suddenly It's Magic)
-My Heart Says "It's You" (Book 1)
-My Heart Says "It's You" (Book 2)

drunktyping_
-Kiss Stealer (Book 1)
-One More Kiss (Book 2)

whenitcomestolove
-Hundred Days With You (Book 1)
-Forever and a Day With You (Book 2)
-A Night With You (Book 3)
-Limelight (Sequel)

iDangs
-Teen Clash (Boys vs. Girls)
-Battle Between Heart and Mind 
-The Trouble With The Rule

NerdyIrel
-Stuck in the Moment
-Stuck Forever With You
-Stuck in the Past
-Starstruck
-I'm His Tutor

This is it for now. I'll have more on my next post soon.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Monologo ni Sisa

Isang Baso ng Tubig

Anekdota ng Aking Pag-ibig